El Cid's Anime Rants

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Blog?? WTFark?!?!

Sweet mother of a sweaty penis. I can't believe I've just created a blog. I was always the guy who would shake his head in scorn when I heard of all those bloggers who would shamelessly post their personal filth for the world to see. How moronic of an idea was that! GOSH. . .idiots.

But lo, here I am. Starting a blog of my own. Not by choice mind you (whoever you are), this is actually for one of my classes at Baylor University. I signed up for an Anime seminar (which is a great breath of fresh air amongst my math and computer science classes) that requires me to rant about my "Anime activity."

So yeah, not only is it a blog *shudder*. . .it's a nerdy blog. Oh well, perhaps I may actually find it therapeutic. . .perhaps.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger FeZrAm said…

    You can only hope this blog can help you therapeutically.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home