El Cid's Anime Rants

Monday, January 17, 2005

"Totally Spies" Totally Fake

Alright, so I was flippin through my favorite channels, got to Cartoon Network, and this weird pseudo-anime looking cartoon was on. I then came to realize this was indeed NOT an anime, but merely a crappy imitation of what the Japanese have mastered long ago.



It just pissed me off seeing such shoddy animation trying to be like the most refined style of cartooning there is. It sucked so hard.

It's like eating a plate of egg beaters. Oh sure, they look like eggs. They have the consistency of them, but one bite is all it takes before you upchuck onto the omelet lady at Penland. You can just tell you're trying to be tricked into settling for less. GIVE ME CHOLESTEROL OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger FeZrAm said…

    Hey, buddy! I work at P-land. I make omelets every once in a while. In fact, I'm refered to as the Omelet Jedi. Next time I'm cooking, you stop by and I'll use the real eggs we have on the side for the "unhealthy" customers. All you have to do is ask, you lazy bum. That's why America is the way it is today...yeah, bye!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home