El Cid's Anime Rants

Monday, February 21, 2005

Confessions

Alright, so I have to come clean here. My name is Rodrigo Huerta and I'm a Haloholic.


"Master Chief--my anti-drug"

I can't remember how many hours I've logged into this game this past week, but Halo 2 is too much bloody goodness. Initially, I thought the game blew as it was merely an upgrade from part 1. Part of that I still think is true. Dual-wielding didn't make me bust a nut like it did for some gamers. I still think that Half Life 2 is superior as far as innovation, graphics, and overall experience goes. But the multiplayer of Halo 2 is solid, and that's what I keep coming back for. There's nothing more satisfying after a long day in class than getting into a server and planting a sniper rifle bullet in the back of some snotty 13 year old kid's head who's headset microphone should be flushed down the toilet.

So for my project I've jumped on my friends' Grenadier BandWagon. I've seen only a few of these so far, but I've made some serious observations. Actually, I've made two HUGE ginormous observations about Grenadier:


*Insert your own tasteless joke here

So here's are my observations. What's the deal with those darn Japs? I mean, look at this character design. It's hard to believe this character comes from a people who's average female is physically the opposite in most respects and dimensions. For one, she has the typical gigantic eyes. Asian eye size is one of most distinct features that differentiates them. For two, she's got bloned hair. Again, this isn't Asian unless your punk. For three, she has Texas sized . . . guns. I mean, seriously, those six shooters could kill a long-horn. I think that sized caliber is not very common in Asia, but I could be wrong.


Which one is Japanese?

Secondly . . .well actually I lied. I have to watch the series through to say something more cohesive about the series.

And since I'm in the confessing mood, I must say that I'm looking forward to further observations. Ladies, you have full permission to slap me for my superficial and unrealistic tastes.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Kessie said…

    *laughs* no, no, no. I can't slap you. I thought Rushna's 'certain attributes' were hilarous! Honestly, I was wondering how she ended up standing up straight. She looked like a freakin' barbie! But you have to admit they have a bit of a functional purpose too.

    Of course your halo addiction might be the explaination behind WHY you weren't in class today.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger FeZrAm said…

    hahahzhahaahahah........i'll be looking foward to beating you down again at halo, or saving your bom-bom. as for rushna, yeah, i can see how japanese she is....

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Rodrigo said…

    No no, I've only skipped class once to play Halo and it wasn't last time. (Gosh I hope they don't go through the Gaming Lab log files)

    And as for you Fez: meet me at Zanzibar @ high noon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home